Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 10 is here!!


Day 10 is here!  I never thought I would make it.  What a journey these past ten days have been.  Ive gone through hunger, headaches, and stomach pains.  But, I've also gotten energy, a clear mind, and lost 13 pounds!  That's all worth it to me! 

As I said in my previous posts, on day 6 I transitioned my diet to juicing in the mornings and afternoon, and eating a raw/healthy dinner.  This has seemed to work extremely well for me.  It seems to give me enough substance in the evening that I need. Last nights dinner was delicious!  I had gotten the idea from one of my favorite sites, Pinterest!  I made Baked Cauliflower Poppers....soooo good!


For the recipe, click here. Your welcome. ;)

So for the past five days, I've been doing a Pilates workout I've found on Netflix.  Today, I took it up a notch and added some cardio to it.  After dropping my girls off at school, I came home, put my jogging clothes on and headed out the door.  I jogged around my neighborhood for about a mile. Boy, was it hard.  In the first few minutes my heart was beating out of my chest and I wanted to quit, but I kept pressing on.  I knew I would be mad at myself if I did.  At one point I did slow down to a brisk walk.  Come on, lets be realistic here.  I HATE RUNNING.  Ever since I was a kid, I've never liked it.  It took everything I had to pass P.E. in high school, cause I hated it that much.  Lol.  But, I am determined to lose this remaining fat, and tone up all this cellulite!  My goal is to be able to wear shorts this summer!  I haven't done that in 10+ years.  I'm ready to be a fit, healthy Mom.  I want to be active with my kids, not just sending them outside to play, but go play with them!  If your reading this, know you can do it too!!  Believe me, I was the least motivate person I knew.  I never wanted to do anything, or eat anything healthy.  But now, its slowly coming easier for me.  I find myself craving healthy things now, and get excited to workout!  We can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment