Monday, January 23, 2012

Time Saver!

Being a Mom of three and a Wife of one makes it to where I have very little time. Seeing as how I am in the beginning stages of my Reboot Juice Cleanse, I need to do whatever I can to stay motivated and not  be bogged down with spending 30 minutes 4 times a day to wash, prepare, and juice my vegetables, no to mention clean my juicer.  So going across my favorite site, Pinterest, I came across a great idea.  On Sunday, or which ever day you prefer, get together all of your vegetables and fruit and wash them.  Separate them according to your different juice meals per day and bag them in a large Ziploc bag.  Mark on the outside of the bag the recipe and then there you have it,  juices for the week that you can conveniently just pull out of the fridge and put straight into your juicer.


  Also, in order not to waste money on Ziploc bags, just wash and turn inside out and let air dry, then you can reuse them as often as you like! Thank goodness for time savers...I need all the time I can get with my precious babies...and hubby too. ;)

-In case you are wondering the recipe in the bag it is....

Handful of Parsley
Bunch of Spinach
One Celery stalk (you can add more depending on how you like it)
One Green Apple
One Tomato
Half of an Asian Pear

Delicious...tastes just like a V8!

No comments:

Post a Comment