Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 7...time is flyin' by..

I'm sorry, but I didn't realize I hadn't posted in 3 days!  Time seems to be flying by lately.  Which is good for me.  Confessional time....last night I cheated.  I went to my longtime friends baby shower, and silly me didn't juice before I went so I went hungry. Bad choice.  I gave in to my selfish indulgences and had a few chips and some dip.  Strangely enough it didn't make me sick like I though it would.  Just really full after only a little bit.  But, back on the bandwagon this morning sipping my morning juice as I type this.  We all make mistakes right?  Its about making the choice to get back on it and stick with it.  Not beating yourself up about it.

On brighter news, so far I have inspired two people to begin a juice fast!  I am so excited, that like me people are taking their health into their own hands and are saying enough is enough!  I'll make this one short, but come back later on tonight to recap my day! Have an amazing day, and remember, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment