Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 4 and feelin' fine..

Sorry folks, I completely lost track last night and didn't post a new blog.  Well I made it past day 3 and am now on day 4!!  Last night was rough, I'll admit it.  I almost caved in and ate dinner.  The aromas became to much so, no joke, I went in my room, pulled my sweater over my nose, put my headphones one and concentrated on the music I was listening too.  The craving passed in about 10 minutes and I went in to kitchen, amongst all of the good smelling food, and made myself a green drink!  It tasted delicious and filled me up!  I am so proud that I didn't cave in. Plus, all of the support from my friends and family and my hubby. :) 

This morning I woke up, made my fruit juice, and had a glass of water.  I felt great!  Had a ridiculous amount of energy, and still do!  I'm so glad I've decided to make these life changes.  My body is thanking me big time....and I'm only on day 4!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment