Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 2...glad its over..

Well day 2 is finally over.  Thank goodness.  I felt more tired today and even more hungry for food, but I didn't cheat once.  Every time I felt hungry I just drank a juice. I also have developed a little bit of a sore throat.  I'm not used to drinking all this liquid.  It should go away though in a day or two. :) I'm feeling tired right now, but I've made it a goal to blog everyday so I could keep track of my progress.  Also, so you out there who might be reading this could somehow be inspired.  I know the first week is the hardest but I can do it!!  If I got through today, I can get through tomorrow!  I'm pretty sure I found my Green drink today.  I just got in the kitchen and made my own.  The Reboot's Mean Green drink was way to "mean" and celery like for me so I had to make my own...




This drink consisted of..

Bunch of Spinach
Handful of Parsley
Celery Stalk (add more or less to your liking)
One Green Apple
One Asian Pear
One Tomato

After drinking it I realized my 80/20 ratio was off and was more like 50/50, for my dinner juice I took out the Asian Pear and added more Spinach.  It was delicious...tasted just like a V8.

Day 2 down and now on to day 3....I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment